Hello

26.8.13


Hello,
 My name is Aliah and I absolutely LOVE American Girl dolls. That is why I have decided to make a blog about them. On this blog, I will post crafts, tips, hairstyles, and more!!! I LOVE comments, so the only thing I ask of you is to please post LOTS of comments on all of my posts. You will be able to request crafts also.
I have two other blogs, and here are the links: Kidz In The Cupboard and Soaring With Books.
I hope you will enjoy this blog!!!

                                         In a while,
                                                            Aliah

No comments:

Post a Comment

"If posts are the brain of a blog, then comments must be it's heart."
-N.K

I love receiving and reading your comments, but please make sure to be considerate of other's feelings.