MY TRIP TO THE AG DOLL STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Part 1

21.9.13



Hi, girls!!!!

I have the BEST news EVER!!!  On Wednesday, I went to the AG doll store!!!! Here are all the pics I took!!!!!


Hey, I play the piano too!!

I love the chalet!!

The spring dress!!! Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!




Having a picnic.....


Cooking girls!!!


Pretty pony...


I love the frosty fair isle set!!

Going camping...


Uh-oh, I hope we didn't wake you up!!!




Cute bike!!


Saige's sparkle dress!!!! And her hot air balloon!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!


Saige's painting set!! (Not my favorite thing.....) But I am in love with her SWEATER OUTFIT!!!!!!

Her movie is AWESOME!!!!


I LOVE the mix n' match outfit collection!!!!


Flower sweater and skirt outfit

Cozy sweater outfit

Sugar ' spice baking set

Again

Food cart!!!!


Saige!!!


Saige and June!!


June's twin.


June and June's twin.




Nice lunch!!


I LOVE THESE PJ'S!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

"If posts are the brain of a blog, then comments must be it's heart."
-N.K

I love receiving and reading your comments, but please make sure to be considerate of other's feelings.