What I'm Lovin'

6.9.14

Bonjour people! 
Today I'm going to show you some random things that I've been 
enjoying lately. I hope that you might find some things that 
you would like to try too.


1. Pic Collage 


I find this app very useful because sometimes I have quite a lot 
of pictures and don't want to have 20 or 30 
pictures in my posts. So I just make a collage or two.

2. Smart Start Cereal  



I usually grab a bowl of this cereal before I head downstairs 
to start to my school (I'm home-schooled). It's quick, it's easy, and well, delicious!

3. The Hobbit



I recently read this book and completely fell in love with it. I've watched
both the Hobbit movies and was surprised to see how different 
they were from the book. 

4. Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe 



I previously did a whole post about this chicken, but I just needed to
 put it on here. Here is the link to the recipe: Sweet and Sour Chicken


Disney Songs:



I've listening to Pandora a lot lately, and I bet you can guess what radio
 I've been listening to. That's right, the Disney radio! I've literally 
memorized every single Disney song ever; whether I've watched the movie or not.  


Well, that's all for now, thanks for reading! :)

In a while!!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! BTW, thanks for the follow. To join we are the readers go to the link below which will lead to a blog post (made by another person) that will give you all the information.
    http://bananaandbear.blogspot.com/2014/08/attention-book-lovers-please-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks! No problem! Thanks for following me! :) Again, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

"If posts are the brain of a blog, then comments must be it's heart."
-N.K

I love receiving and reading your comments, but please make sure to be considerate of other's feelings.