7.2.15


I was always a happy child. I enjoyed seeing the light shine through the leaves and and hearing the colorful birds saying good morning to each other. I would smell the flowers in the meadows and feel the gentle breeze against my cheeks. People would sometimes say I was gifted; not in math or science, but seeing the beauty in everything. The beauty some were not able to see. I loved everyone and everything and always saw the light shining through them no matter how unkind they were. Well, I did not love all. There was one thing I feared and hated. The Darkness. It would haunt me in my dreams and hide in the shadows when others were not looking. I promised myself I would never succumb to the Darkness. Never have hate in my heart and never let the shadows take over my spirit. But alas, never say never.


4 comments:

"If posts are the brain of a blog, then comments must be it's heart."
-N.K

I love receiving and reading your comments, but please make sure to be considerate of other's feelings.