This Blank Page Haunts Me

24.7.15



For weeks now, I haven't been keeping up with my blogging duties, and nearly every post is an apology post. I haven't been inspired lately, and have the dreaded blogger's block.

I don't want to be one of those bloggers who only does little post once every few weeks. I want to be consistent with my posts, and come up with original ideas.

But, as you can see, that plan hasn't been working out very well for me. Every time I close my eyes to relax the blank page of an un-typed blog posts bores a hole into my mind. And so, I have finally pulled myself up from the place where I tripped and fell.

I have several posts I'm working on now, including a book review (which I haven't done in ages!). I have also changed my blog design once again, to help me become more motivated.

Hopefully I will post tomorrow or Monday. I'm currently on vacation in Florida (beaches are the best!) and will be leaving on Sunday. Don't forget to remind me to share some photos from my trip with all of you! :)

So, that's all for now.

-Aliah

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you picked yourself back up! Blogger's block, ugh... I haven't gotten any sort of blogger's block yet, but I can relate, with all of my novel writing though, just regular writer's block. When you do get back from your trip, yes, definitely share photos!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Ugh, you wouldn't want to, it's terrible! :) I'll be sure too. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I know how you feel, Aliah. Blogger's block is the worst.
    But the new design looks fabulous and I'm super happy you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually just returned from a DC vacation with friends. ;) I had a delightful time, and I instantly felt motivated to blog again afterwards. Maybe the same will happen for you, Aliah.
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think so! :) I'm glad yo had fun on your trip. I love visiting DC. <3

      Delete
  4. Bloggers block is no fun.

    ReplyDelete

"If posts are the brain of a blog, then comments must be it's heart."
-N.K

I love receiving and reading your comments, but please make sure to be considerate of other's feelings.