The Sunshine Award

18.2.14


Hello everyone! 
I have been wanting to do an award for quite some time now, 
but I just never got around to it. 
Forgive me.
But I was nominated by:


to do the Sunshine Award.
Thank you so much for awarding me! 



The Rules:

1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their blog
2. Nominate other bloggers and let them know on their blogs.
3. Answer a list of 10 questions
4. The Sunshine Award button must be posted on your blog

10 Questions (you can make up your own too):

1. Your favorite quote:
"I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner
one tires of anything than of a book!-- When I have a house of 
my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an
excellent library."
-Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice 

2. Would you sacrifice your life if it would save that of a stranger's?
Ummmm... I don't know. Would I be a bad person if
I said no?

3. Given a chance to swim with dolphins... would you accept?
Yes! If they don't bite. :D

4. What are your favorite places to shop?
American Girl and Barnes and Noble.

5. What book are you currently reading?
Oliver Twist
By Charles Dickens

6. Do you play an instrument?
The piano.

7. Are you crazy?
What do you mean? Like crazy mentally ill, or crazy for something? 
Like books. 
I'm crazy for books! ;)

8. Books or movies?
OMG BOOKS!!!


9.  Favorite book?
I've read too many great books to have one.

10. Can you speak in a different accent?
Yep. Italian, British, and Irish.

I nominate: 

Anyone who has not done this yet and wants too. ;)

Thank you for reading!

In a while!!


 photo rect5723_zpsd0a718e6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

"If posts are the brain of a blog, then comments must be it's heart."
-N.K

I love receiving and reading your comments, but please make sure to be considerate of other's feelings.