Mini Monday: A Kitchen From a Mini Doll's Point Of View

31.3.14



Here is our pantry that is in our kitchen...
 Naw, we wouldn't do something as boring as that!!


Hello everyone! It's mini Marie-Grace here with our first Mini-Monday!
Bet you didn't notice me before! That's how small I am!!
The kitchen is a dangerous place.
That's why I'm up here.


So I don't get stepped on!
Yikes!!


And so I don't accidentally step on something hot. 


You can easily trip over something.


Ouch!


But even though it can be quite dangerous, 
I think it's a great place to find some snacks!
Thank you for reading! 
Stay tuned next Monday for an awesome craft!
In a while!!

 photo rect5723_zpsd0a718e6.png
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

"If posts are the brain of a blog, then comments must be it's heart."
-N.K

I love receiving and reading your comments, but please make sure to be considerate of other's feelings.