Stuff

3.4.14

Hey people! I went to the National Gallery of Art today and saw this portrait.

The White Girl
Anyways, I have few DIY's coming up, and they are Jane Austen themed. I am hoping 
to throw a small Jane Austen party soon. 
Which movie do you think we should watch? 
Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Mansfield Park, or Emma?
I also started using my Pinterest account, so make sure to check me out!
Just search Aliah Showkatian and you should be able to find me on the pinners page.
Sorry this post was so brief, I just don't have to much going on right now.
In a while!!
 photo rect5723_zpsd0a718e6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

"If posts are the brain of a blog, then comments must be it's heart."
-N.K

I love receiving and reading your comments, but please make sure to be considerate of other's feelings.