Summer Bucket List Tag

20.6.15

Hello everyone!
It's not technically summer yet, so I couldn't resist posting about my summer bucket list to share with all of you. :)

Rules:
Write 15 things that you want to do this summer (if you can't think of 15 that's ok) and publish it in a post.

1. Find a beautiful unbroken shell at the beach. Sure, I've found tons of shells. Some have been beautiful, but they're always broken. And I've found unbroken ones, but they haven't been very nice. I want to find one that is both. :)



2. Get a camera. Right now, I take photos with my mom's iPhone, and I'd really like to have a camera of my own where I can take good quality photographs so I can share them with you guys. 

3. Make a photo album. I'd like to make a book full of memories that I've shared with my friends and family. A book that can preserve unforgettable days for eternity

4. Take tons of photos. For my photo album. :)

5. See a beach sunrise. Sunrise, sunset, some people think their the same. I don't. A sunrise is like the beginning of a new day with no mistakes in it. A sunset is the end of one.

6. Spend more time with my friends. So I can smile.

7. Have an unforgettable day. "The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience."
-Eleanor Rosevelt

8. Write at least half of a novel. I want to move forward in my writing and write something that I am truly proud of.

9. Exercise more often. I'm not a sporty person and since I'm homeschooled, I don't get out much. I'd like to be healthy and in shape.

10. Make the best tasting lemonade EVER. Aaah, lemonade. The ideal summer drink.

11. Learn sign language. It's like learning a new language. I probably won't learn it all in one summer though (obviously)...

12. Improve my watercolor skills. My favorite artistic medium is watercolor, and I'd really like to get better at it.

13. Roll down a grassy hill. So I can cherish my childhood afternoons where I would laugh with my friends at a park.

14. Read all of the books on my To Be Read list. Some of them have been on there for years (ehem. The Book Thief). 

15. Smile. To live.

And that's my summer bucket list! I'm not going to be tagging anyone in particular, but anyone who hasn't done this tag yet is welcome to do it. :)


3 comments:

  1. My own bucket list is so similar this summer. My grandmother always gets lucky and finds those beautiful, unbroken shells you talked about on the beach in her country. She gifted me with a cream/baby pink shell, one that she thought especially stunning. I adore hearing the ocean through them when held up to my ear.
    Oh! I just did an update post on my blog. You could check out what I've been up to recently if you so please. ;)
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this reminds me of my own bucket list in some ways. it's so awesome to see how many people are doing this tag! i hope you get to accomplish everything on your list ^-^
    i awarded you - http://autumnreadsandwritesallday.blogspot.com/2015/06/tags-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to find a conch like that!

    ReplyDelete

"If posts are the brain of a blog, then comments must be it's heart."
-N.K

I love receiving and reading your comments, but please make sure to be considerate of other's feelings.