A Surprise Package!

19.3.14



Hello everyone! It's Isabelle here. I just wanted to share this story with you. 


It all started when Saige went to go check the mail. I was reading a book (as usual). Then Saige ran into the room, crying: "Isabelle! It's a package for YOU!!!"
I was so confused. A package? From who? For me? Not possible.
"Who's it from?" I asked. 
"I dunno," said Saige as she handed me the package. "It doesn't say."



"Well?" She said. "Open it!!"
"But.. what if it's a bomb or something?" I asked timidly.
"No one would send us a bomb!" She said.


Just then, Shola came in.
"What's all the commotion about?" She asked.
"Saige went to go check the mail and she found this package addressed to me!" I said.
"And Isabelle's to scared to open it!" Saige added. "She thinks it's a bomb or something!" 
"Oh Isabelle," Shola said. "No one would send us a bomb. Open it and you'll see."


Shola always made me feel better. I started to rip open the brown packaging.




"Oh my goodness!!!" I exclaimed. "It's Marie-Grace!!!"
I held her up so Saige and Shola could see.
"She's beautiful!" Saige breathed.
"You're a very lucky girl Isabelle!" Shola said.




"And she comes with a book too!" I nearly started crying.
Someone out there sent me a doll! 
"Oh, I'll have to make a bed for her! And a couch and... and.."
"And books!" Saige and Shola said at the same time.
I smiled. They knew me too well.


Marie-Grace and I posed for a picture.
I still think I might be dreaming. 
Thank you so much for reading!
In a while!!
 photo rect5723_zpsd0a718e6.png



P.S. Soon I'll be starting a new show called Mini Monday.
It will be featuring mini Marie-Grace.
More on it later. :)

2 comments:

"If posts are the brain of a blog, then comments must be it's heart."
-N.K

I love receiving and reading your comments, but please make sure to be considerate of other's feelings.