A Tour Of My Doll Wardrobe

10.4.14


Hello readers! Today I am here to give you a quick tour of my doll wardrobe! 
So let's get started!


Here is a quick overview of the wardrobe. I got it from Home Goods a while
back for around $40


When you first open of the doors this is what you see.
I have a few dresses and jackets hanging up here.
The empty hanger on the left is from the American Girl "Sweet Dreams Pj's. "
The next 2 hangers are from Springfield Collection.
Unfortunately they are slightly smaller than required size for hangers but they still fit.
The purple one is from an outfit my sister gave me a while ago and the last
2 are from the same Springfield Collection set.


First off I have this hoodie from the American Girl "Ruffled Hoodie" outfit.


I also have this poncho from the American Girl PWP Christmas special.


I have Isabelle's Metallic dress,


Saige's meet outfit dress,


And last but not least this adorable dress I got in a Ikea set for less than $10!


Opening up the bottom drawer I have stored several pairs of shoes 
and some accessories. 


At the top I have some boots and an American Girl shoe box.


It has Molly's retired ice skates in them. ;) 
(They do not come in this box though.)


That was it! Do your dolls have a wardrobe?
I hope you enjoyed!

In a while!!
 photo rect5723_zpsd0a718e6.png

2 comments:

"If posts are the brain of a blog, then comments must be it's heart."
-N.K

I love receiving and reading your comments, but please make sure to be considerate of other's feelings.