A Minty Picnic

24.5.14


Hiya! Remember yesterday when Isabelle posted about the "Mint Disaster"? 
(If you haven't seen it, click here.
I bet y'all are wondering about what
we did with the mint that Isabelle accidentally pulled up.Well, read on to find out!


10 minutes later, we emerged from the house. I carried a pitcher of mint lemonade
and some cookies. Izzy had the cups. We posed for a picture.
I decided to balance the cookies on my head. LOL.


"See if you can find a nice spot to settle down." I said to Izzy.


We looked around for a little while until Izzy called: "I found a great place!"
I followed her to a grassy spot under a tree. 


"This is great!" I said. We settled down and had our
 mint lemonade and cookies.






Our mint lemonade. :)


We laid down on our backs and gazed up at the beautiful clear sky.



Both Izzy and I had a great time. 
What do you like to do on a picnic?

In a while!!

1 comment:

  1. I love picnics. Lemonade is my favorite drink and bbq chicken is my favorite food. Game wise horse shoes, volley ball, and bean bag toss are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

"If posts are the brain of a blog, then comments must be it's heart."
-N.K

I love receiving and reading your comments, but please make sure to be considerate of other's feelings.