Feeling Stylish

25.5.14







As many of you know, I'm the fashionista of the family, but
lately I haven't been paying much attention to my fashion side. Today, I focused
on what I was wearing and went out the whole day. When I came back, I  managed
to snap some pictures in the last few minutes of daylight. I was
thinking of making a sort of style series. Let me know what you guys think.
I've been reading a lot of Clarisse's Closet lately, so that's probably
why this is a more "Clarisse" type of post. :)

What I'm wearing:
Shirt: DolzDreamzzz on Etsy
Skirt: AG Blossom outfit
Boots: AG Saige meet outfit
Flower Pin: Gift
Earings: AG Saige Accessories 

In a while!!

2 comments:

"If posts are the brain of a blog, then comments must be it's heart."
-N.K

I love receiving and reading your comments, but please make sure to be considerate of other's feelings.