Leibster Award!

4.5.14


Hello everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately-I guess I just haven;t really been in the mood.
Anyways, I was nominated for the Leibster award by Jessica from Jessica's Journal.
Thank you Jessica! 



Jessica's questions:

1. Do you have any AG dolls? If yes, which ones?
Yes, I have MAG #21, Josefina, Samantha (Summer), Saige, and Isabelle.
2. What's your favourite colour?
Blue.
3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A writer or a librarian.
4. Do you like my blog?
Yes!
5. Mattel or Pleasant Co?
Yikes! I'm going to have to say Mattel.
6. Who is your favourite AG doll and why?
I have so many, but I'm going to have to say Josefina because 
she is so much like me.
7. Are you getting Isabelle?
I already have her. Hehe.
8. Do you sew clothes for your dolls?
Not usually, but I am trying too.
9. What's your favourite food?
I know this is going to sound weird, but its bread and olive
oil. (Toasted.)
10. What's your favourite animal?
Giant panda and a bunny. :)
11. What is your favourite thing to do in your free time?
Read!!

My nominations: 
I can't think of any more blogs right now, but if you
would like me to check out your blog and nominate you, just comment down
below giving me the link to your blog.
I know a lot of you have already been awarded, but if you haven't done
your award post yet, please make sure to include my questions.
If you have already done your award post, feel free to answer my questions
in the comment box below even though you may not have 
been nominated.

My Questions:

1. Reading or writing?
2. Anna or Elsa? (Frozen)
3. Do you like my blog?
4. Do you have any AG dolls? If so, which ones?
5. What is your favorite thing to do?
6. Favorite book?
7. Books or movies?
8. What is your favorite hairstyle?
9. Favorite thing about blogging?
10. If you had 3 wishes what would you ask for?
11. Harry Potter or Percy Jackson?

Thank you guys so much for reading! I was also nominated
for the MagNioBio award, so look out for that.

In a while!!

 photo rect5723_zpsd0a718e6.png

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for nominating me. I'll post about it shortly. :)

    ReplyDelete

"If posts are the brain of a blog, then comments must be it's heart."
-N.K

I love receiving and reading your comments, but please make sure to be considerate of other's feelings.